My First Line of Art Vinyl is about to ship from CHINA



Yes! It's true!
After a long long time of working on this project, it's finally happening. The dolls are made, the boxes are printed and assembled and everything will be heading to a Los Angeles bound ship within the next 30 days!
The doll pictured here- "Jacked Rabbit" will be a limited edition run. He's got great paint, a box designed to look like one of my paintings and best of all, he will be followed by 2 other styles of art vinyl very shortly.
I will post more about this project as the dolls get closer to the USA.

Comments

mr_thye said…
so whats up with these. are they for sale yet?
Robert Curet said…
I am speaking todistributors over the next couple of weeks. I should have some news soon
Anonymous said…
where is jacked rabbit!? I ned him to live in my house.

Popular Posts